Is this to fast?

Ok on feb. 12 i got back together with my ex who got out of prison in december. Im moving to Nevada once he get backs from Florida from recording albums becuz he lives in vegas. I broke up with him last time becuz he was a druggy and stuff. I have a 1 year old. I was wondering if i was moving to fast to move up were he lives? Any advice?

karriannasmommy

Asked by karriannasmommy at 1:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• personally if your asking then your id say yes, but in the end the only one who has to live wih thier choice is the one who made it, i know it can be hard to be alone or be strong and be a single mom, but in the long run it sounds like it would be a better choice for you and your child, good luck with making your choice...
    KPrice777

Answer by KPrice777 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Leave him alone!! You should be with someone better than that!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• In my opinion, as a single parent you have enough troubles to face. But you already know that. If your having to question yourself on a decision like this, then maybe it would be best to step back from the situation and give yourself as much time to consider what's best. There's no hurry, & if he truly wants to make changes in his life & loves you, he will understand. Hope everything goes well for you...
    Racheal7879

Answer by Racheal7879 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Well, I wouldn't be moving my child to live with a man who just got out of prison a month ago, after knowing what kind of person he was. I'm sorry but 2 months is not nearly long enough to tell how much a person has changed. Why would you risk putting your child into a situation like that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• you should not be doing any kind of moving with this guy... if u uproot the life u have with your daughter and moves with him;;; he might go right back to his drugs and you and your child could be left high and dry. you don't need that kind of person in your child's life. he sounds like trouble.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I personally wouldn't move that soon. I would wait until he has a stable living environment before trying to introduce my kid to a new city, a new person etc.
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Don't take quick decisions, have patience.
    rash001

Answer by rash001 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 17, 2011