Diaherra and the doctor says nothing(38 weeks)

I have had diaherra for about a week. It was just soft and after everytime I eat. Today I have went about 7 times and it was like water. I mentioned it to my doctor but they just said take some over the counter meds and cope with it. Is this bad? I am 38 weeks and never had diaherra like this with the other two. Should I call my doctor again or just not worry about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's actually normal for some people towards the last days of pregnancy. It's your body's way of making more room for baby ;) Just stay hydrated!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i see alot of women answer its a sign of going into labor b4 too long... idk for sure... gl and get some gatorade or something to stay hydrated
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 1:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• That happened to me at around 37 weeks and my water broke with my first at 38 weeks. It means you are getting close to the end!! Keep drinking!!!! Lots of water!! Good luck
    akl328

Answer by akl328 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Sadly, it is normal. Just find a way to cope with it until baby gets here. Sorry.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2008