Should I stay with him?

I have been with my boyfriend for over a year. I really think he might be interested in with other girls. I found out that he has been exchanging emails and have done a video chat with someone. He has told me that he is not interested in meeting other girls and that he has not been involved in emailing someone. He has lied to me about it and continues to do. What should I do?

Odie73

Asked by Odie73 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• i would leave if i were in your shoes. he will keep on lying. i have been there and done that. always trust your instincts. i hope there are no kids involved. there is another guy out there who deserves you.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Are you okay with him talking to other girls, and possibly sleeping with them? If so, sure stay. If not, well, either leave or stay and be unhappy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I also don't like lying persons. Still you can give him a chance. Keep your relationship as it is and try to find out more truths. Then confront him with these evidences.
    rash001

Answer by rash001 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I think he is just trying to keep you around until he finds something "better" its just a stupid idea that some jerks have so they can have sex while they find something they like. How do i know this? I one of my coworkers was like that he was single and before he got married he always had another on the side because his now wife wanted to wait until they got married, and yes he actually told me that I guess that was one of the "perks" of been one of the guys you get to know what do they think for real.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If I were you I would leave, YOU GET EXACLTY WHAT YOU PUT UP WITH
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 1:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Sounds like you may both be waiting to see what happens. Unless it's a matter of you can not afford the bills you have t then leave, you should also one up him and stop caring, don't ask and when you leave his life remember you don't owe him anything no explaining not a thing. Now if you need him for bills start seeing it for what it is a mutual benefit and start saving your money. My auntt told me always make sure even if you keep him you can afford to leave him good luck girlie stay strong and ALWAYS remember your worth
    Hotsaus

Answer by Hotsaus at 2:08 AM on Feb. 17, 2011