Would you be open to dating a guy who treats u well but;

he is only 38 and due to medical problems lost ALL his teeth and he is not open to wear false teeth. he just refuses to wear them period...

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't care to date a man who didn't care about how he presents himself. I don't expect him to be a looker but I'd want him to want to look good for me.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Probably not. I'm not all about looks but I don't know if I could stand to look at, talk to, let alone kiss a man without teeth. Call me shallow, but I couldn't do it. I like nice teeth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I don't think so. DH is in a similar situation, and has dental implants that come out all as one piece, similar to a denture. It's not sexy, frankly, but it is definitely better than what was there before, and WAY better than toothless!! He was taking a medication for his back injury that has since been taken off the market, because it ate away the enamel on your teeth.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ummm, no. That's a new one to me but that's a boundary for me. I need a man who gives a shit about his appearance and won't let misguided pride or whatever it is to get him some teeth.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Not everyone can afford teeth!! Those r thousands of dollars.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I THINK it ll depends on what you really feel about him...i think the attitude is the most important...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011