is anyone else like me?

its been yrs since ive felt this way. im ALWAYS tired, no matter what i do, how much sleep i get or anything else. ive been tested in the past, i dont have anemia, catscan was ok, they couldnt figure out why. i just wondered if anyone else is like sthat, everyone else i know doesnt know why, and have all the energy in the world. when i say tired i mean my eyes are tired, i just wish i could sleep all the time, i never wanna do anything else, not that i dont want to, i just cant. WHY IS THIS PART OF ME? its messing with my life. btw, when ive worked in the past, if i stand in place for so long, i start to get weak and like im gonna faint, start getting dizzy and black out, and i have to sit down. WHY WHY WHY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Health

• I feel tired a lot, but I think it's because I don't eat well. I usually don't eat until 1 or 2 pm most days.
    Anonymous

• Blood pressure?? That would be my guess for the standing and feelign faint part at least.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It could be a symptom of depression...but it sounds like it could also be low-blood sugar. I think you should get an opinion from elsewhere. You shouldn't have to feel that way all the time!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Have your doctor give you a t4 thyroid test. You could have an underactive thyroid which will make you super tired. You can also look it up online and see if you match some of the symptoms. Symptoms are feeling too cold, losing hair, fatigue, dry skin and some more..I felt that way and ended up finding out my thyroid was underactive. You NEED to get it checked. Also weight gain or inability to lose weight is one of the symptoms. Get it checked out because if you do have it you need to be put on meds.
    Anonymous

• no i dont have those other symptoms, when my blood pressure is checked is always normal. i cant really go to the doc, i have no insurance, so im lost!
    Anonymous

• Have you been biten by a tick?
    Anonymous

• I have those symptoms too... But I have a list of ailments... It could be any number of issues. Have your thyroid tested as well as your blood sugar. But honestly it sounds like chronic fatigue. I have it. Really there isn't to much you can do besides deal with it. Make sure you aren't eating TONS of carbs and get daily exercise... Other than that there isn't much you can do for it...

PM me about the insurance issue... I can help!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008