can this be possible?

ok so my period is late about 12 days and today i was going to take a test well my period and very very heavy i went through 2 super tampons within 3-4 hours usually my period is light but is it posible i was prego and lost it? i have horible cramps and just want to sleep till this is all over. what could it be i would go to the dr. but i dont get insurance till next month. can someone please help me on this one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Health

• IDK, sometimes when I'm late by a week or so it seems to make my period a lot healvier and more painful. I just thought it was common. The doctor most likely wouldn't do anything anyways...they can't really stop a miscarriage from happening.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It could be possible. It could of been a early miscarriage, you just never know. The doctor really can't do anything really.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008