Will it work or not?

Ok here's the deal I was married to a man in 1986-1996 had 2 kids then I met another man and got PG with his child and married him 1999 then in 2010 I find out he cheated on me in our own house and in our own bed I kicked him out now he lives in an apt. But now I met another man he has 2 young kids while mine are now teens I really like him He has been very handy around the house and has been very good to my kids and well he moved in...he is 10 yrs. younger than me (50/40) What do you think? Will it work or not?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Only time will tell. The success of a marriage doesn't rely on the age of the couple, but in their character and commitment.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If, ya'll really love each other I don't see why it couldn't work. Age is just, a number, love and trust is what matters. I say Go for It.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If you both are on the same page in the relationship then yes. :) im happy for you, hope all works out!
    Sweetpea1215

Answer by Sweetpea1215 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Age doesn't matter...it's the maturity of the individuals, and if you both want the same things and you're good to each other, then I'm sure it could work out. Good Luck to you!
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• why not? like someone said, it's about trust (and honesty, communication, etc)

hope it works out for reals this time.
    ddemarco

Answer by ddemarco at 5:08 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I dont think age will have anything to do with it. If he is good to you and respects you then I think it will work.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Age is only a number if ye make each other happy and he is as good to you as you say stuck with him hes a good catch
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 10:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2011