Do you LeftOver's?

do you eat LeftOver's and what one's will you not even touch?

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 4:19 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I like chinese cold the next day more than I like it warm. So that's a must leftover! Sometimes I intentionally don't eat some the night before so that I can eat it the day after... But that's just take away nights. With cooked meals I always save them, they're good for when I'm on the go at lunch the next day.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 5:28 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• We always wrap up whatever we don't finish and put it in the fridge. We leftover everything lol. It saves money and I don't like the idea of wasting perfectly good food when there are ppl starving all ovr the world.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• We love leftovers. Almost anything is good leftover. things like chili, tuna casserole, and a few other things are better leftover than fresh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I try. I'll put it away in the fridge with the intent to eat it. Hubby'll eat dinner for lunch the next day, but otherwise, I think it mostly sits there till it gets tossed out.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 5:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Yes, we use leftovers for another meal. Especially with me working it is helpful when I get home from work.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Honestly, there aren't any leftovers I won't eat. I don't mind leftover rice, I turn it into fried rice and it's great. Leftover mac & cheese is fine if you add a drizzle of milk to make it creamy again when you reheat it. Some meals I make large so we can have leftovers, like meatloaf and spaghetti.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:15 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I will eat some, but there are some foods that I think are nasty warmed up! Like mac and cheese, yuck! Rice is not good warmed up either. There are some foods I like better the next day!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Thats the best the season seeps in..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I do, unless I forget them
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 6:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have my family's appetites down to an almost science so we rarely have leftovers... when we do they dogs get a treat.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 17, 2011