What special breakfasts do you have and how do you make them?

We've got a birthday coming up and I'd love to make something new instead of the same old, same old. Which is normally just pancakes and some syrup. Even new pancake ideas/recipes would be awesome.

leah_rai

Asked by leah_rai at 5:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my kids love quiche, just take a pie crust, 6 eggs and the fillings of your choice, we use fresh spinach, tomatoes and cheese, mix together and pour in crust, bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes and you have an awesome breakfast
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 6:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Make crepes! They are the Fancy version of the pan cake! You make your batter really thin and put stove on low.Cook just like pancakes then tou take it and fillit with cream cheese and roll it like a rolled taco.Top it with fresh fruit and sprinkle with powdered sugar.You can add hot syrup if you like. Cup of coffee,good 2 go! Happy Birthday!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Puffy Oven Pancake...Taste nothing like a pancake...Delicous
    Heat oven at 400 degrees F while heating melt 2T butter in a pie plate in oven, SLIGHTLY beat 2 eggs then add 1/2 cup milk 1/2 a cup flour 1/4 salt brush pie plate with the melted butter and egg mixture to pie plate
    Bake for 25-30 min take out squeeze a little lemon juice over and dust with powdered sugar, serve imdeatly with some Jelly on the side.
    Makes about 4 servings I usally make 2 if there are 4 people
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 8:11 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My boys like Little Pig Pancakes. I slice the Little Smokie Sausages into the batter and cook as usual. We also enjoy Fritatta's.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011