Are you seeing more craziness on your facebook page and if so how do you handle it as a christianmom

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not sure exactly what you mean. I don't have anyone on my FB that isn't a close friend.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm not a Christian mom, however, I do monitor very closely what my child (only one is old enough to have a Facebook account) does, and what is posted that he can read. I have deleted and blocked kids who are inappropriate, and I have sat him down and told him, this is why so and so was deleted. As any mom who is worried about morals and what their child sees online, I think it is very important to check accounts, emails, posts...it is a must to have passwords and know the websites your child visits.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 5:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm Christian and have a facebook page. I haven't seen any craziness. My kids are too young to be on there. When they are old enough, I plan on following the same method kitchenwitch described.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am a non Christian and we allow our grandson to have a FB account.
    Many of his 4th grade classmates also have accounts...
    I monitor his usage all the time, his laptop is in the front room along with ours, so there is
    no trying sneaky stuff.. tho as of right now FB has lost his interest. As for the monitoring part,
    we ok friends requests, in fact (to some this will sound harsh) but his own bio mother (my dd)
    has been band from his FB bc of lewd and indecent things that can be seen and read on her wall...
    As for crazies, I personally play a lot of the FB games and have hundreds of friends(for game purposes only)
    and I get a lot of "End Days " and "You MUST come to the feet of Christ" posts... even in my private e-mails...
    If they become to much I block them, but most often just ignore it all... we are all allowed our own views...
    And with a public forum you will get all kinds...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• What do you mean by 'craziness'?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Define craziness and I will try to answer your question.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011