are there any single mom that actually does not complained about being a single mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• Are you complaining about being a single Mom or complaining about single Mom's complaining?
    What's your question?
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Sure I have a friend that is a single mom of 2 and I have never once heard her even use the term, although she knowingly went into her situation because she wanted children and was 40 at the time with no husband.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Of course there are. I don't complain. I realize things could be worse. My kids could truly be orphaned and not have either parent alive to raise them.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Of course there are, it's a wild generalisation that all single mom's do.
    I know plenty that don't complain one bit even though they could have reason to.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It think it depends on the person and their situation. Sometimes single moms can get frustrated. But then again so can married Mom's. I'm married and sometimes feel like I'm doing it all by myself.
    Anonymous

• Why do people BASH single moms! Hell, I complain about being a married mom! So what! If anyone has a right to complain, it's single Moms!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• All Moms complain about something. I'm not a single mom but I think they have it a heck of a lot harder. Let them complain!
    Anonymous

• I was a single mom to 4 and never complained about being a single mom. In fact I really liked it because I didnt have to answer to any man about anything. I could raise my kids without anyone to argue with me about it. The only thing I did complain about was the fact their dad didnt visit or pay child support and I thought that was messed up.
    Anonymous

• was a single mom to 4 and never complained about being a single mom. In fact I really liked it because I didnt have to answer to any man about anything. I could raise my kids without anyone to argue with me about it. The only thing I did complain about was the fact their dad didnt visit or pay child support and I thought that was messed up.

My thoughts exactly
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 2:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i never complained i mean my thought on it was his loss if he doesnt want to be there for his son i dont care i did it all alone with my first big deal
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008