Are you nosey ......with your husband or so

I check me husbands e-mail...call list online...credit card..etc etc..but have never found anything...I wonder am I alone ...or just wrong for it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That goes beyond being nosey. Is there a reason you don't trust him?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• is it with reason? do you not trust him?
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 1:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm not nosey because he tells me everything. I don't have any reason not to trust him. Maybe you guys need to talk? Sounds like there a security issue that needs to be dealt with.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am just worried its like if its to good to be true than it ain't...I guess it is because my ex cheated so much maybe idk

Anonymous

• I have never checked my husbands call logs etc. He doesnt use the computer except to listen to music, he is from another country and doesnt know how to email so no worrying about that! He only has a debit card and its actually in my wallet lol. He uses cash, hes more comfortable using cash then a card. I think you are going overboard and there must be a reason you dont trust him or you have trust issues from the past. As for looking at credit card charges... thats normal yes? I want to make sure my card wasnt charged fraudulently so I look at all the charges as well.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I've really never checked his e-mail or credit card (although I'm the one who pays the bills so if there were anything wonky I'd have seen it! :D) I have found myself scrolling through his cell phone, mostly to see if he really didn't "get my call" :D But I trust him, I wouldn't want him to go through my things (although he sees everything over my shoulder-public computer at home :D)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If your husband has never done anything to cause you to feel insecure than..
    Did your mom/dad cheat on each other? That could be the reason you feel like you are not able to feel secure in a relationship.
    Anonymous

• yes my father walked out when I was 13 and I only seen him about 25 times before he died....I think my problem is we do not communicate well no more and loss of sexual contact we have sex 5 times a week but quick and not much foreplay and affection so I wonder why and I automatically think another woman but that's not true and I have tried to talk to him he just says we are to old for all that lovey dovey stuff.....mind you he is 36..idk

Anonymous

• We all go through those relationship problems, you are not alone. I have a great marriage and I have noticed that happens sometimes, too. You should initiate the affection and foreplay. My husband loves it when I am the one that initiates, then I notice that he walks around being very affectionate, even the way he looks at me is different, but you have to keep up on it. I just gave my husband a massage last night and he was so appreciative. Be creative, your husband may be feeling a little bored that's he's not into the lovey dovey stuff. Try it, it's not a quick fix but it will work!
    Anonymous

• I was the same way, I use to check his email and stuff too. I never found anything either. Until one day he got a letter in the mail from Child Support Enforcement! He had an affair 8 years earlier and had a 7 year old son with another women. It was a woman that he worked with.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 2:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008