any of you ever have a miscarage?

can you tell me your eperiance? my period is late 12 days which aint normal then i was going to take a test and i started this morning i had horible cramps yesterday and today when i started and ever since 9 this morning till now i have went through 3 super tampons and still had leaks because there is soo much and it almost looks purple. could this be a miscarage? just wondering what your experiance was like? does this sound like it or just a REALLY bad period? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be both. I think if u r miscarrying u can take a test and it should tell u positive if u r losing it. I had one two weeks after my missed period but I had found out the week before. I had terrible TERRIBLE cramping and a whole lotta bleeding
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 1:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I forgot to add I'm very sorry for you loss
    nikincarlos

• I am very sorry if you are having a miscarriage, but if you want to know take a HPT it will show the presence of HCG in your urine. It is important to find out, so that your doctor can monitor you. I had what was originally diagnosed as a miscarriage, but then ended up being an ectopic. They only found this out by monitoring my HCG levels.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I woke up with craps like no other and then went to go pee and all that came out were big chuncks of blood (i had to push really hard) then all day i was like that.. I finally went to the dr and thats what it was... I was upset but things happen for a reason.. We are TTC again and hope things go well.. Good luck but i would go to the DR because your loosing so much blood....Sorry!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 6:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Sorry for your loss I have had this problem as well sorry hum... Baby dust
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 11:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008