Who or what inspires you and why?

My children inspire me every day to be the best I can be. They mean the world to me! All children inspire me,really.The future is in their hands...... Which reminds me of a song by Stevie Wonder : Mrs and Mr little one's,look whats happened to our world.Mrs and Mr little one's ,wish it all away for a chance for a better one.It's up to you and me.For life has just begun for Mrs and Mr little one's.... Anyone know that song (lovely)

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 7:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's a beautiful song! My children and my DH inspire me everyday - I feel it's my responsibility to help them be the best they can be.

Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My mom inspires me. She was a single mom when I was growing up and was able to bring me up with everything I wanted. We lived in a very upscale neighborhood and even though she was a single mom no one would have known we didnt have the same life style they did. She worked hard, and then married and we didnt struggle, or she didnt I should say. In any case she is my inspiration as far as being a mom goes because I do what she did, try and provide my kids a better life then the one I had.
    My grandmother is also a huge inspiration. She died in 2002 but before that she came to this country an immigrant (legally makes me proud), with a 3rd grade education, worked, raised 4 kids and taught us education was important, and to be good citizens, vote, and make our lives count. She would say if I could do it with a 3rd gr education how much more do I expect from you?

Answer by gemgem at 8:02 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My parents - wonderful people.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my father has always be there for me thought thick and thin
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 5:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011