Which is the place you love to visit the most?

I Love Breckenridge,Colorado! Or Estes Park but,havn't been for a year now.

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 7:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I loved Oceanside when I lived in CA. We lived there for many years and I used to love going to the beach off season and just walking up and down the beach. Now I live in NC so I obviously dont get to do that as often. I like going to Nags head, we go around once a year now. In between those visits I like going to the mountains and hiking around with the kids and just enjoying the outdoors.

Answer by gemgem at 7:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Town! I can't believe I'm actually saying my itsy bitsy hole-in-the-wall town, but since I've been grounded by my doctor... I went with DH to visit the OB and out to lunch on Valentine's Day. First outing in a week. IT WAS AWESOME.
    Back in real life, I adored walking the beach in Corpus Christi, TX. February: away from winter, in the sun, wind whipping my hair, birds everywhere and the surf pounding. And great family waiting back at the rental house for a game or lunch before a nap.
    liz.bigfish

Answer by liz.bigfish at 7:14 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Yellowstone Park. The scenery is breath-taking and I feel so good there!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I love Crested Butte, Co and Vail, Co for the mountains and so much and Carmel, CA for the ocean and the shopping and food.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• eureka springs, arkansas : ]
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 12:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Anywhere in the U.S. ~ I love to travel but have been grounded (lack of funds) for the past couple of years.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2011