Have you ever????

Has anyone ever gotten a negative on a clear blue digital after a missed period? And I received two faint positive on other test!!!! Any answer appreciated....

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep.. it was just too early for it to read for me.. my hormones were weak.. it is best to take them early in the morning on a full bladder.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 7:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I did just take it... Also was suppose to start aunt flo on Monday u still think to early???
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 7:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Clear Blue Digitals are notorious for giving wrong readings!!! Go with a traditional style test xx
    Twinminator

Answer by Twinminator at 9:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my first test was a very very faint positive and i was almost 10 weeks pregnant....my clear blue digitals were positive both times..give it a week or two and if you still havent started your period take another regular test and see what it says
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011