i missed my birth control pill friday and saturday

i took two pills on sunday and 2 pills on monday to catch it up, but how much does that increase my risk of pregnancy?

dearone07

Asked by dearone07 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Play it safe anyways...lol. I'd give it a few weeks to get everything back on track.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ****baby dust**** LMAO JK, play it safe like PP said :-).
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I would wait a little while before you have sex again because you never know!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Just like the instructions that came with your pills say - if you miss even one pill, use an additional form of contraception until you start your next pack. There was no need to take the missed pills, it won't help in any way and the extra load of hormones can play heck with your system.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• try vcf until than...

http://www.vcf-contraceptive.com/

Anonymous

• I missed two, caught them up. I didnt think it would matter after taking them for four and a half years and not missing. Man was I wrong! I am now 9 months preggo.
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2008