If you buy your kid a happy meal. Do you give the toy before or after they are finish eating?

I gave mine before. They would eat and play.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We wait until after the meal for the toy and I agree with Zoeyis about genderizing the toys, we started going through the drive through so we could get the toy my daughter wanted without having to ask for a "boy toy" for her and still getting a girl toy when they saw her.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• they get the toy at the same time. It's not an issue with my kids to have it then. Totally agree with the gender thing!! I just get my kids the toy then want... and ALWAYS look in the bag/box before I drive away to make sure they get it right!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Usually after. It is too distracting otherwise.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I always try to hide it out of sight until they are done eating otherwise they just want to play with the toy and not eat,lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• After.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• When they were really young it had to be after or they woudn't eat. Now they are older and would be fine to have it with but we still do after.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• After or they don't eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my kid will get it when they're done eating so their food won't get cold and they'll actually eat. in my opinion that's how it should be.
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 11:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• after but i cannot get my oldest to understand the kids meals are not filling her up anymore. because of the darn toys... i hate to think i will have to buy her two meals :( or extra nuggets sometimes i get a large fry and give her and hubby what is left over
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2011