Are all groups like the one?

It was suggested to me that I join a certain group. I joined and left within the same day. I decided to give the group another chance. I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

I read where women were upset over others not returning shopping carts to a cart corral, gay men holding hands was setting a few on edge, and women were in awe of a mother of a young child allowing toys to sit out that he/she was playing with.

Are there more groups as amusing?

zebbiebug

Asked by zebbiebug at 8:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't how active this group is but you certain can read some of their pasting postings.  Joke of the Day

Then there games you could always play. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• ^^^ certainly ^^^
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Yes, but it's considered rude to point that out. Fortunately, many don't have their forums set to private, so you don't have to join to be entertained.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:31 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I can see the group of women calling my pointing the obvious out rude NotPanicking. I suppose not posting such things publicly for me to mock would not cross their minds either. I now realize I do not need to be a member of the group I am referring to. I may just remain a member and refer to it as my guilty pleasure.
    zebbiebug

Comment by zebbiebug (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I may just remain a member and refer to it as my guilty pleasure.

I have a feeling I know the one you mean - that's why I don't join it and just use it for the entertainment value.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2011