This made me sick!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110217/ap_on_re_us/us_toxic_truck_family

And people still don't believe in the death penalty? Oh my gosh, those poor babies!!

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 8:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i guess we can't propose 'strung up by testicles' as a new form of punishment? =\
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 2:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am in Fla, this has been the tops news since they found the little girls body in the truck, these are adopted kids, of which the right authorities had been warned something was going on and they did nothing, once again the system failing these kids, it makes me so sad!

Answer by older at 9:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I agree they live better than most of us on the outside who have to struggle on where or how to pay for our next meal, theirs is cooked and delivered directly to them.......................what CRAP!!!!!! My grandmothers father and mother and sister were killed by a farmhand Nebraska many years ago and left her for dead he was the first man in Lincoln Nebraska to be electrocuted!!!!!!! Way to go, he deserved it, men/women who kill for no reason and torture kids, adults, animals or anything with a heartbeat should NOT be able to sit in prison and live out their lives they to should be hung by their %^$# but what kind of person could have that job for a living.............they should have to suffer slowly and painfully but that would make us just as sick as them, BUT I still believe with all my heart that if someone or something did anything to my family I would not want them to be able to sit in prison they too should suffer
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No, I "still" don't believe in killing someone because they killed someone else. Death is too easy a punishment for them. They deserve to rot in a prison cell alone for the rest of their life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Very sad.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 11:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• They deserve to rot in a prison cell alone for the rest of their life.

Yep, rotting in a prison cell, getting 3 meals a day, cable tv and a chance for a college education, all funded by the taxpayers' money. That's teaching them a lesson!!
    Bethsunshine

Comment by Bethsunshine (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• too sad for words

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• hey, maybe they were mentaly ill and that would just be inhuman to give the death penalty, you know. lol i've been watching CSI. can you tell? it was a good case but the guy got off on being ill..pissed me off.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2011