my cafemom page won't keep boxes where I want them

my cafemom profile page keeps resetting back to putting boxes where I don't want them, I re-edit the page and move all the boxes where I want them but don't know how to save them in their new location. Can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have the same problem!!! It drives me crazy and I can't seem to get any answers. I put everything where I want them and everytime I go to another page and come back, they are all moved back and I don't know how to keep it from doing that! I will watch to see if you get an answer!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't like the way the boxes line up only on one side of the page.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I asked the Cafemom discussion group and this is what was said....by CafeMom Team on Nov. 19, 2008 at 12:39 PM
    If you're still having this problem, it's best to contact us directly so we can get some technical information about your browser, which might help us figure out what the issue is. Just click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to send us a note.

` The CafeMom Team
    Anonymous

• after I did "contact us" I was sent the following letter that by doing as suggested fixed my problem:

"It looks like you're using Safari as your web browser. Safari doesn't support some of the features we use on CafeMom, so this might be why you're having trouble moving your widgets.

Our suggestion is for you to download the latest version of Firefox. It's free and CafeMom works great on it. You can download the latest version for the Mac by going to http://www.mozilla.com/firefox"
    Anonymous

• I figured it out!!! I go through Mozilla Firefox now instead of internet explorer and all is better!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2008