Do you ever see this?

Some woman who you can tell would be really cute with some makeup and maybe a perm?

But for whatever reasons has let herself go a bit but you can tell she's a really cute lady.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 9:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Ladies, where in her question did the OP say anything about confronting a woman about it? She simply asked if you've ever noticed anything like that. Damn.
    Yes, Zoeyis, I have noticed that before. I've been accused of being one of those people who would look better if they did things a little differently too, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Please walk right up to her and insult her.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Nope. None of my business.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:03 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Yep, everyday in the mirror.
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i see woman all the time that i KNOW i could 'fix'..according to what i KNOW would look better, or suit their face-shape than their current cut. i see the wrong haircolor on women all the time..too ashy, too brassy, not warm enough, too dark/too light.
    i see women that have great eyes or cheekbones or nice full lips..but don't do anything to bring it out.
    i saw a very attractive high-schooler yesterday when i took my ds to school...she was tall, and as a lot of tall people tend to do, was slumping her back..poor posture. i wanted to yell, ''HEY SWEETIE! STAND UP STRAIGHT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, SHOW IT AND BE PROUD!!"
    would i offer advice without being asked? not likely, not unless it came up in conversation..which is always does once anyone finds out i'm a hairdresser/colorist. hey, ladies..once you open that door, you gotta take what walks in.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Sure, look at some of these models on Top Model and Project Runway.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:13 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't tell you to wear it!!!!!!! It might just come up in conversation, And there are some people you would never say anything too, but to mention it what is the problem with that, like I said she can take it or leave it, you wouldn't say hey I think you would look better with makeup............ you might say we have a new line would you like to try it? or I bought this new lipstick yesterday and I love it you can get it at_____ you would love it......................and I am the boss :)
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't tell anyone what to wear or how to wear their hair people have their own sense of style
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Course, a chin lift and a tummy tuck would make her more attractive, too, right? Why not suggest those while you're at it?

It's insulting. It's also focusing on a very superficial part of a person.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If you were my hairdresser and told me I should wear makeup (without me asking first) you would become my FORMER hairdresser with a complaint to your boss. Just sayin'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2011