Follow-up: Am I pregnant - HPT included

Wow, just about everyone thinks it's a yes! Do you ladies think I should call my doctor today, or wait until the line is darker? I don't want to jump the gun and make the doctor think I'm crazy!

It won't hurt my (potential) baby to wait until next week, right?

Or should I just give in to the excitement and call the doctor?

angelm523

Asked by angelm523 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I think your PREGNANT!!! The same thing happened to me! I took the First Response & the line was so faint that I called the 1-800 # on the box & they told me that it means I'm pregnant no matter how light the line is a line is a line!, I then bought the Clear Blue test the next day & I got a BFP, went to my OB & he confirmed it!!!... Yay I'm excited for you! lol... Congrats Mommy!!!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would wait for a week and then do it again, but get yourself one of the test that says pregnant or not pregnant, so you won't have the problem with a faint or not faint line.

Answer by older at 9:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• just give in and call the doc. its an exciting time why wait?
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• all the dr could do at this point (I am assuming you're 5 weeks or less?) is confirm via blood test

THEN they'd schedule an appt to discuss nutrition, etc etc etc and eventually a vaginal ultrasound but probably not til closer to 7 weeks
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• So exciting for you!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• the doctor woundt schedule you an apt until the 8 wk mark anyways..i dont think. thats how it used to be anyways... but i would be so excited that would be one of the first things i did..was pick up the phone and make an appt. congrats!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• OK I called. I can't believe this I am so excited! They said my "normal appointment" is just fine to keep but they're going to do an ultrasound too - I'll be about 7 weeks. 3/11. I am SOOO excited!
    angelm523

Comment by angelm523 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• soooo excited for you... good luck
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2011