What does it mean if your husband always wants to hump you thru the back? does that mean hes gay but he wont admit it?

lastnite he stayed up till 5 waiting for me cause he really wanted to hump my butt but I didnt want to and he got very pissed off that he kept on telling me why not and this and that. I think its weird of him to be so desperate for the back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• No, it does not mean that he is gay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I ..... uh...... wtf?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• What is wrong with you, of course it does not mean that!

Answer by older at 9:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• no he just likes anal, and your butt tends to be tighter
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Do you mean do you in the ass or just do you from behind? Either way it does not mean he is gay and hiding it. But if he is pressuring you to do things you don't want to then you really need to sit down and have a talk. No man should pressure you into doing things you don't want to.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I don't know if he is gay, but I would certainly ask him why he was so insistent that he had to do the back door..... Especially when you said no!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• maybe he just doesnt like looking at you
    Anonymous

• My opinion......................if this is something you chose to not do then he ought to respect that!!!!!! I know if my man would rather do things from behind he would be finding another woman, my choice but you should be able to talk to him and work together
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No, it doesn't mean he's gay. But if it's not something you want to do, then he needs to respect that
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ok, first of all - I voted down that rude anon. You're obviously too chicken shit to post something so hateful as yourself, so enjoy losing points.

Second..OP, that does not mean he is gay. Most guys love doing that because it's tighter. I'm not saying you're loose, lol, but that's just a preference for a lot of guys. Don't worry..but if you don't like it, he needs to stop asking. Sex should be fun for both of you, not just fun for one person.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2011