Please help us settle this. Been fighting all week.

This past Fri night Dh wanted to have a party. Some of his friends are on the younger side. We are 29. Next thing I know my house and yard are FULL of people and a lot of them look like KIDS. They were highschoolers getting ready to start drinking at my house. I said I was going to call the police and the kids took off. I go to walk into my bedroom and there is a guy and girl naked in my bed. I was so MAD. Woke up the next morning people all over the floor in my living room and some huge red stain on my white carpet. I say we are too old for this mess and he says whats the problem everybody had fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Lord he needs to grow up and have respect for you and your house.............underage drinking and he allows it.................hmmmmm I would be putting my foot down or up whatever it takes
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Did you agree to this party? if you did, you are as much at fault here, and if he did it without your permission then ground him for a long time!

Answer by older at 9:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would kick my hubbies ass if he even tried to do that you were right to be angry hun
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 9:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• How could you go to bed and not know there are people still at your house. Get rid of all your old contacts and start fresh.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Neither of us was ok with the underage drinking, we could lose our kids and house over that, I think all the other is too much. Felt like I was 21 again or something.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Sorry about my answer thought this was your kid doing this not the hubby, wow, what an immature and irresponsible man!

Answer by older at 9:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Oh boy. I would have hit the roof over that too. You did right by saying you were going to call the police about the underage drinking about to go on. You and youre husband would have been held responsible if anything bad had happened..or if one of thier parents found out!
    Red Stain on Carpet? Naked people in your bed?? Oh man...I'd be making him scrub every nook and cranny clean...better yet..make him buy you a brand new bed!!!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Damn, he needs to grow up! I would have a fit if that happend at my house
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would tell him that this is never to happen again, and that if he does initiate such a mess again, you will be leaving and taking the children with you, that you will stay there until such time as all the mess is cleaned up and maybe a lot longer. You cannot risk having your children in messes like this. I would tell him today that this was the one and only chance he will get to learn that you are very serious about not having partying and overnight uninvited guests in your home. It is your home, too, and you should have half the say-so in who visits there. I'm not sure I wouldn't have taken the children and left and then called the police to go to my own home. He has to be made to realize how serious a mistake he just made. So, whatever you have to do to convince him of this, that's exactly what you should do. Then you must be prepared to follow through just in case he decides to try it again.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:03 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• That's quite sad. I would hope that your husband was more grown up by age 29. He's obviously still in a "young" frame of mind. I would not allow any more parties for one, maybe just a few adult friends over once in awhile.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:08 AM on Feb. 17, 2011