Could he still be interested?

I asked the other day if it was ok to send a guy a simple text after a date, indicating that I enjoyed myself. I did send that text (very simple) and he replied with..."You are more than welcome". We went out Sunday and he still hasn't called. He "likes" all of my statuses on Facebook and I see him in church every Sunday...could he just be waiting to ask me face to face? Is there still hope? I will not chase him, but I do really like him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• There is always hope, keep flirting.....................................

Answer by older at 10:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't read too much into the FB thing... wait and see if he asks you out again. Guys really will let you know if they are interested.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If he's not calling, he doesn't want to call. With that being said, he could very well want to ask you in person. Or after the two dates he may only see you as a friend which would explain why he is still "liking" your FB status. Just sit back. If he doesn't make a move in the next few days, move on.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• For heaven's sake call him and ask him out again if you like him!
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• yea i agree if hes not calling hes not that into you but there are ways you can try and see if he likes you or you can put on your facebook waiting for him to call :)..... and see if he puts n e thing i c that alot and it actually works but if he likes it and doesnt call than wait til later and put..he called than that will make him jelous an he will try calling or txt trust me please try this and tell me what happens
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• just be cool dont rush into anything just take it easy
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I don't agree with the game suggested by Bree vee25, but that's just me. I agree with the second response. Guys will let you know when they are interested, there's no need for game-playing.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011