anyone ever just not feel like eating?

i've been eating horribly lately! i'm hungry, but i don't want to eat anything. it's like i just stare at my cupboards hoping a 3 course meal will appear. none of the food i have appeals to me, but i can't think of anything that would. i could easily just go to the store and buy something if i could think of something to make, but i'm just too tired. i'm too lazy to cook anything, so i eat halloween candy and cookies. i make dinner for my son and eat that w/him. but that's all i eat every day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Health

• I would be scared that I'd get diabetes or even die from being hungry. I'm pregnant and always hungry and nothing seems to fill me up ever.
    Anonymous

• Yeah i did that and ended up losing so much weight that I got down to 86 lbs....well never again!!!Eat even if you dont want to.You dont want the problems it can cause hun!
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 2:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• can you get diabetes from not eating right? i thought that was an old wives tale?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2008