Ever experienced light spotting during the 12th week?? adult content

I just hit my 12th week yesterday and when I woke up this morning I went to the bathroom and discovered I am lightly spotting.Its a really light pink color(eww i know lol). My mom told me all through out her whole pregnancy with me she had her period the whole 9 months and with her other three children she had her period off and on....I noticed a lot of women experienced light spotting or periods and their drs didnt do anything for it........did anyone else have light spotting during this time??

PrincessTierra

Asked by PrincessTierra at 10:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had spotting with my entire 2nd baby. They never could figure out why. Mine was worrisome though because I had complete Placenta Previa.

If your doctor isn't worried and you Mom had problems and was okay I don't think I would worry too much.

Congratulations on the baby!!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• It is called implantation bleeding. Totally normal but I would call your doc to just make sure that they don't want to see you.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• The earliest my doctor can see me is Friday other then that their clinic says go to the E.R if theres something really wrong....which right now if its light pink spotting I dont think the E.R will think much of it.
    PrincessTierra

Comment by PrincessTierra (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i thought you only get implantation spotting 6-12 days after your ovulating when you first become pregnant??
    PrincessTierra

Comment by PrincessTierra (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• first of all if you have bleeding your entire pregnancy there is something seriously wrong no matter what our mothers said...while a lot of the porblems never show themselves its something you dont want to ignore at all....spotting can lead up to something however if you see it gets worse or darker go to the ER right away because they will think something of it..if you are also experiencing pain with the spotting go to the ER..dont ever say they wont think much of it because first and foremost they have to figure out what is going on with baby and you...if the spotting stops and there is no pain i would bring it up to your doctor at your appt so he or she can keep a close eye on you to make sure nothing is wrong or will go wrong later...good luck and i hope everything gets better for you
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• thank you :) it has almost stopped now no pain or dark bleeding or anything..so i am bringing it up to my dr tomorrow...im hoping theres nothing wrong or well to wrong.
    PrincessTierra

Comment by PrincessTierra (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2011