Bulling will never end, this is why? What do you think?

My daughter was bullied during the year by girls and boys and then landed in the hospital after the school warned the students of there behaivor and it was the brother who kept punching her in the head.

In the end I took her out of school and they provided a tutor she was scared, then I moved out of the area, and now they hire a lawer. Are you kidding me??? Mind you they were my down stairs neighbors. Well I pressed assault charges on the teens and now we go for a sit down because they are minors. Hello, you beat up my daughter put her in the hospital. I am not and can not afford a lawer. All we want is justice and my daughter does not want to face them, which I can't blame her, but damn she won't even talk about it, she said I want to forget about it nothing will happen anyway. She was pushed, punched and called names for blocks and no one intervened.

When will it end??? If it is one child against a bunch because kids are afraid too talk and they have to live in the town I don't.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry that you and your daughter had to go through/are going through this.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 10:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• U need to press charges! Don't let this go! There r lawyers who only get paid if u win,go with one of them. Make those troublemakers pay for what they did,they need to be made an example of.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I pressed charges, all they do with minors is have a meeting....

If they fight again, they will have to go to court. Now my daughter was punched, pushed, called a white b..... , and screams of I am going to kill you.

All they do is have a meeting and what makes it worst is the son is denying he hit her, everyone is afraid he is a football player, and the girl was on cheer. So It is hard to win.
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• This is where our society has totally failed.
    I would teach your daughter to call upon people to help her....go to someone's home and ask for help. Call 911.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Go through with pressing charges & I commend you for actually doing something about the matter. Too often parents will just over look things like this & that is why there is so much of this going on. Kids now a days think there are no consequences for their actions & are invisible but their needs to be a punishment so it does not happen again. Good luck and i hope your daughter starts doing better.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• No the reason why our system fails is because parents get afraid & don't push back hard enough! You have to push back to get results. You have to support your daugter because NO ONE ELSE will. You are her voice right now! You are everything to her and YOU have to fight back. You cannot give up because he's on the football team and she's a cheerleader! If that was the case, then all football players and cheerleaders will be given passes to bully everyone! We as parents have to take a stand and help our children. We cannot sit back and feel defeated! When you fight for your kids, that's when you have the greatest power! You cannot allow "the image" of these children to haunt your daughter for the rest of her life. You have to stand up and support her and back her up and be there for her and fight for her as if you're fighting to save her life!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am so sorry this has happened to your dd. I hope those lil sh*ts pay for what they have done to her. and the nerve of those parents. how can they sleep at night knowing that there monsters have done something so horrible. my heart goes out to you and your dd. i hope everything works out in the end for her. another thing that is so shocking to me is that no one stopped them. someone must have seen something? if you get a witness then its no longer her word against there's. maybe now you can have join some kind of defense class to where if they ever tried messing with her again she will defend herself. good luck to you and her

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Don't give up!! Take it to the news media if you have to!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i agree, go to the media..get as many people as you can and protest against bullying
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't back off either. Get the boy off football and the girl off cheer, send letters with the hospital reports to the team coaches, teachers, principal AND superintendent...is this the kind of behavior they condone from their athletes? Send letters to the school and get it all in writing. They are trying to keep it quiet, it doesn't have to be quiet. Shine a big light on these cockroaches.

The boy who hit her will surely beat up another person again in his life, and the next victim might not be so lucky. Punches to the head can do serious damage.

Your daughter needs to start talking about it if that is what it takes to get these thugs out of the schools where they can hurt other children. Perhaps talking to a counselor/therapist or dr?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2011