Im 14 weeks Prego...

i used to cramp all the time. my first trimestor and my boobs hurt a bit than stopped. But i usually cramped all the time....now im 14 weeks and i havent felt any pain my boobs dont hurt anymore i dontcramp basically i dont feel pregnant anymore... i asked my sister and she said thats how your supposed to feel but sometimes i sleep and its only when im really really tired my stomache hurts so much i dont know if im sleeping on my stomache or i dont know but than it goes away so basically im just wondering and hoping if everything is ok i kind of stopped cramping when i went to see my OB and he said everything was good he just heard the heartbeat and i was in the emergency room like 3 days before and they said everything was good so i think im just trippin does anyone agree?

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's the pregnancy hormones! lol They'll make anyone crazy!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If doctor says everything is fine...youre probably fine and baby is probably fine! Its normal to cramp in the beginning weeks/months and then for some,after that they feel "not pregnant". Your one of the lucky ones! LOL In the next couple of months, you will start to feel baby move around a little. It is normal to be worried,concerned and scared but really..try not to. They sell a heartbeat monitor at babies r us....maybe if you were to buy that and you could listen to the heartbeat whenever you felt like it, it would set your mind at ease.
    Good Luck mama and try not to worry so much!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• every pregnancy is diffrent I am pregnant with my third and this one is so much diffrent than my 2 girls. With my girls my boobs didn't hurt at all. I didn't get nauseas but maybe one time with them. I didn't have acid reflex with the girls. I had inplantation bleeding with the girls. I though. But I didn't get the cramps. Basicly I wouldn't have knowen I was pregnant with them if it weren't for that missed period and the fact I got bigger. This time I am nauseas all the time. I have strange cramps. I didn't get the implantation bleeding this time around though. My boobs hurt so bad you can't even touch them with this one. So this is totally diffrent. And it is normal as long as doctors don't see anything wrong then everything is fine. I am 15 weeks pregnant, but I have been freaking out that something is going to go wrong. Good luck everything will be fine
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• This must be your first baby. Try to remember that every pregnancy is different. The second trimester is usually the easiest. You'll be feeling icky again in no time. If the doc's say everything is good then it usually is. It's hard not "feeling" pregnant but you'll begin to get the swelling and aches and pains soon enough. When you start to feel your baby move things will change again. You're not crazy. It's called baby brain. You worry about all sorts of silly things when your pregnant.
    KeithsGirl721

Answer by KeithsGirl721 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• thanks everyone and my next appointment is next thursday :) so hopefully everything is great and yup this is my first child and mommy5059 i hope everything is great for you too :)
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i had the same thought until i was about oh lets see im 34 weeks now so up to this point lol...but if the doctor says your are doing good and the baby is fine then listen to him..but if you think you could be sleeping on your stomach and thats what causing the hurting try a body pillow under your side..i had the same problem because i have always slept on my stomach and trust me there comes a point when you cant do that anymore...my body pillow saved me so much pain..you can also get a boppy body pillow but they are way more expensive that the little 10 dollar ones you get at walmart...just remember that your hormones are making you worry about everything and try some relaxation and naps..they still help me good luck:)
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• you're fine .I felt the same way when I was pregnant during the time frame enjoy that fact that you are not cramping and your boobs do not hurt anymore!!!
    elle1922

Answer by elle1922 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I usually have that stage after the first trimester yuck wears off, before you start feeling the baby move, where you really feel like the pregnancy is gone. You suddenly feel normal and you have no evidence of the bambino. It is normal. Before long, you'll be feeling the little one kick and that will remind you why you're rounding out.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 6:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2011