Have you ever wondered when your in bed with your SO.... adult content

what you look like?

i mean...when your face is close to his and your about to kiss him, does your face look good when its close up? lol

also when you put your hair in a different way like if you were to flip it sideways? how about if you do a total flip with your hair, does your hair look good when its all back and not on your face like that? lol

Do you ask yourself these questions or am i the only one paraniod about it?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• im pretty sure my bones go one way and my fat goes the other...best not to photograph it...even mentally!
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 12:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• LOL I have never thought about it before but now I will. Thanks alot. LOMBO!
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 11:00 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I wonder the same things and have even been known to get up really close to the mirror and check myself out! Lucky for my my hubby is blind as a bat without his glasses on so I am as beautiful as he imagines me to be :)
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Seriously, don't put yourself though that. Trust me he doesn't care about all that and the better you feel about yourself the more attractive you are. He doesn't see flaws and you shouldn't either. Have fun and stop worrying!!!!
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:02 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I try not to think about it. LOL.... i am sure I look ewww and big bad hair too
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I don't really worry about it. My husband has seen me at my worst and he still loves me!

Answer by missanc at 11:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• YES! I wonder about that and many many other stupid things!!! LOL Its terrible..I wish I could shut my brain off sometimes!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Oh, I know what I look like..Our closet is covered with mirrors and I love to watch my Husband and I..that is, when We aren't looking into each other's eyes. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• But know your husband finds it unbelievably sexy, no matter what you think.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Men do not over analyse how we look. We're the only ones who do that. I've reached the age now that I'm comfortable with my body.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011