Something new for our anniversary

We will be married 9yrs in April and I would like to do something fun and exciting. In the past we've gone to dinner if I was lucky but he dosen't like being out especially around alot of people so it wasn't that much fun. I want to do something new and exciting this year. We don't have a big budget. Any ideas on what we could do? Please none of the usual stay in make a nice dinner, do something sexy ect... sexy is good but I don't want to stay in and hotels just don't do it for me.

kadensmom04

Asked by kadensmom04 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Go parking like in the old days
    millman

Answer by millman at 11:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You could always "meet" him somewhere. Let him pick you up...or pick him up. Or, you could pick out his clothes and blindfold him. Order takeout, and pick it up with him blindfolded in the car. Take him to a local park or somewhere he really likes. Maybe a free local concert or Jr sporting event. You could eat in the car in the parking lot before going in. Or if it's warm enough, on the hood of the car.
    KeithsGirl721

Answer by KeithsGirl721 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Do you go camping? Hiking? Plan a great camping getaway to a new place. Do you like fishing? Have a special fishing trip together. Cooking classes? Are there some in your area? Or cook a lovely meal together and then eat it at home with the romantic setting of candles and music. Do you sew? You could make him some special pyjamas. Do you read? Are there writers' workshops happening? Or go to an art gallery together. Or plant a garden together. Or buy a new orchid.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• well maybe to a nice picnic & go to a nice spa together or something like that
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Thank you all for your help
    kadensmom04

Comment by kadensmom04 (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011