Any one here tried the H.C.G Diet?

Sounds really good-- how were your results?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Since the previous poster couldn't actually answer your question...but had enough time to find the old post, copy and paste it to your question...

I have heard that it works...the trick is only consuming about 500 calories a day. If you did that w/out the HCG you would still lose weight. And you would gain weight back if you started eating more than 500 calories.

Diet and exercise is still gonna be your best bet.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 11:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I didn't answer because i hadn't tried it before. But I read the other post. Geez be a pita about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• LOL cheeky...
    Anyway, I said the same thing when a coworker told me she was using this diet. If you are only eating 500 calories, you're going to lose weight regardless of other things you are doing. Plus, my coworker ended up looking kinda sickly, so I wouldn't recommend it.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My broyher did it and lost 80 pounds. He's kept it off but nevereats "normally".
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 2:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2011