Where can i get a free pregnancy test send in the mail to me?

i dotn have time and very little money. my parents arent helping me and my future husband works all the time. i have no car or nothing. im currently in high school and think im pregnant ..i need a test but have no way of getting it.. ??? need help please

kaygradick2010

Asked by kaygradick2010 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd google it or call the local health dept and ask them where you can get it done. There are some Pro Choice places that offer them. They may make house calls if you tell them what's up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Do you have a Dollar Tree nearby? You can get one there for $1.00

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You have "trying to conceive" under your interests? And you can't get anywhere to buy a test for yourself? I would reconsider your timing on this one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• U r a minor and nobody sends pregnancy tests through the mail. If one of us were to send u one,your parents would get the mail first.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• im 18 years old and im not a minor.. i live with my boyfriend in his house. and we did try we had sex and it was unprotectly done .. immm almost 3 weeks late on my period. and dnt know how to get a test
    kaygradick2010

Comment by kaygradick2010 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Try Planned Parenthood or Dollar Tree for pregnancy tests. Take a bus if it’s available to you.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Not trying to be rude here but...if you don't know how to get a test...I'm thinking you probably shouldn't be TTC.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 11:28 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• we had not TTC..it just happened and now idk if i am or not. dont know what to do
    kaygradick2010

Comment by kaygradick2010 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Why does it have TTC under your interests?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i agree they are a dollar at dollar tree or dollar store thats where i got mine and it came out positive so i was like whaaaattt i have to try again so i bought another one and it came out the same so i was like ahhhh lol we were excited tho
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2011