I hate it when....

my husband empties the coffee grounds and filter into the sink when the trash can is one step away!

What do you hate?

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• since we're talking trash..i hate it when my dh continually stuffs the kitchen trash can, to the point you can't get the bag out of the container without pulling/tugging/ripping the bag...why can't he just take it out before its so full..and begin with a new bag?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• when he tries to do laundry, he crams it so full the clothes have no room to wash!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• 1. When someone wizzez into parking spot right in front of me as im turning into it
    2. when someone leaves their buggy in the middle of the aisle and walk away
    3. When DH tries on an outfit and when he decides not to wear it, puts in in the hamper intead of back in the closet
    4. When I take DD to the potty and she pees a little, and two minutes later pees in her pants
    5. When MIL calls me just to complain how they have no money
    6. When I get a parking ticket when there is still time on the meter

Lots lots more
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I hate it when I ask him a question like ' where do you want to go to lunch?' or ' what movie do you want to watch?' And he answers ' whatever you want' so then I pick something, and he then complains about what I've chosen..grrrrr
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 12:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I bite my nails when I'm nervous.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• hehehe (what the other two ladies up there said too). I hate when I do dishes, and all of a sudden he decides then is the right time for a snack, and doesn't do his dish afterwards.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• when he doesn't clean up after he makes dinner...leaves boxes and food clippings and whatever else for me to throw away. i understand you wont do dishes..but really? can princess throw something away?
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 12:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i REALLY hate when my hubby doesn't throw stuff away, he just leaves it lay there for me to pick up because he knows i'll do it. i HATE having a messy house. i also HATE when he doesn't wash off the dishes and just leaves them in the sink for me to rinse off, i also HATE being ignored!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 12:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• When my husband tries to act like he knows everything about my car when he can barely change a tire. When my husband wont rinse his dish after eating and leaves it there and then I have to work harder to get the dish clean. I hate when my adult kids act like little babies and are so demanding over things they can honestly do by themselves.

Answer by gemgem at 12:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I totally can't stand it when my husband wears my hoodies, and then leaves the sleeves inside out when he takes them off! It's so aggravating and it shouldn't be because it takes all of 5 seconds to turn them back the right way, but I don't know, it just gets on my nerves.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2011