Are you embarrassed when...

ever you walk into a sex toy store ? I know I am.
Even though I know we are there for the same reason but in a way I am like don't look at me. (weird I know).
Like the other day my hubby and I were in one to buy something and we had 3 items to purchase then he got a call on his phone so he gave them to me... man talk about embarrassed not that I was embarrassed but that feeling like don't look at me.
I held on to them and tried to hide here and there but not make it too obvious, I was so uncomfortable. I know people knew it was for us but I didn't want to flaunt what I had. Then an elderly couple was behind us only they put their items on the counter like no shame whatso ever. How would you had handled this?
Some people don't give a damn and some do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Don't worry. Its not like you live next to these people. Just look at it like that. You'll never see them again.(The other shoppers.)
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Order online :-) lol
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I haven't been to one since with my friends in high school lol
    Anonymous

• adam and eve have great deals when you sign up for  e-mail and 50% off orders.woo.hoo

Anonymous

• I order online. I also live in NY and have no problem because everyone goes into those stores. It's perfectly normal. You shouldn't be ashamed that you have a good sex life.
    Anonymous

• I don't feel embarrassed. Honestly, people really don't care like you think they do. My cousin worked at one of those stores for five years and verified it. Nobody cares...just you! So, relax, laugh and have fun! :)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Why would you be embarassed if other people see what you are buying- they are also in the same store- whats to say what they are buying is any different?
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008