Now, what is going on? adult content

Since February 9th, I have had creamy to watery to eggwhite CM. I was so sure that I was about to ovulate 2 days ago and did experience what I was sure was ovulation pain (as I get it almost every month when I do) on the left side. But, I had 2 increased temps and then today, my temp drops by almost 1 degree and I have eggwhite CM again! Just when I was sure it was going to be drying up by today as yesterday was creamy after being eggwhite for 2 days.
What am I to think now? My coverline on Fertility Friend has not be shown yet as there aren't 3 sustained temps in a row. Should I still consider myself fertile or could this just be the presence of some estrogen still in my system before AF arrives in about 2 more weeks?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 12:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You may as well start now with the sex every two days until your fertile period is over . . . that way, you will catch the egg.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would consider yourself still fertile.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• That's what I am thinking.....a clear ovulation has not shown on my chart yet so we will be Bding again tonight, I think :) This is new for me to be experiencing this.....(if I did ovulate). I am just one month and a week past my natural m/c so things could also be a bit whacky because of that too?
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011