Cancer is back

My friend Nicole got diagnosed with breast cancer back in 2009. She went through chemo and radiation while she was pregnant with Abigail. She recently went back in to have a mastectomy and they found another tumor. They realized that this breast cancer has spread to her liver. You can read her story by clicking the link below. Please send prayers her way, she really needs them right now. She might not live much longer and has a little girl at home, and Nicole is only 27 years old.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicoledavis

NAT24ROXY24

Asked by NAT24ROXY24 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• What a beautiful family! Wow, what's amazing is that she still sounds like an overcommer. She didn't sound like she felt defeated. I will definately keep her in prayer and send it along. I personally know of a woman who had a cancer that was always fatal and she went to church, prayed a prayer of agreement with the pastors that God would cure her and the cancer would be gone when she went in for surgery. Well, she went in for surgery and they took the tumor out and it was completely benign (after being malignant). Praise God! She's alive and well today. Prayer also prolonged my dad's life. Prayer works! Thanks again for sharing and God bless you and her family :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I have lost several close family members to Cancer. If I could have one wish , it would be for a cure. She is in my thoughts and prayers, along with anyone else going through this ordeal right now.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I wish your friend the best.... I will say a prayer!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers that your friend will get through this and heal completely.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• OMG!!! All my prayers for your friend and little girl!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• As a wife to a man battling stage 4 cancer she has my thoughts and hope she fights and finds recovery.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• From a person who's Dh is a 3x survivor of Cancer, my thoughts are with your friend and all of her families...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If prayer would work the way we wanted it to then no one would suffer from cancer. just be a good friend and remember laughter is the best medicine.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Why is it so hard to understand that praying does not cure cancer?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011