Funniest thing your kid has said lately?

we were changing jack and talking amungst ourselves and hubby said "we have to get the poop off his penis head" jack grabbed his head and yelled "my head is not a penis!!!!"

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 12:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my twins were about 6 they were helping fold clothes and they refered to my bra as a "Double Rock Sling Shot".
    SueAnd2

Answer by SueAnd2 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ha ha your story made me laugh out loud!
    Most of the things my 3 year old says makes me laugh. My sister told me the best story though. She was putting him to bed - he stays there on weeknights - and laying with him. He wrapped his arms around her neck, pulled her over to him, and said "Scootch over, Auntie Hannah, we don't want you falling off the bed."
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My son lately refers to anything with a hook on it as a hooker, and we were at the store, in front of a cashier, when he wanted to know if we could "take the hooker home with us". He was talking about the hanger in his new shirt, but I nearly died. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I was on the phone letting my mother in law know I was running behind.... my son looked behind us and said But mommy theres noone behind us. Why did you lie! lol it was cute.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• those are cute!!! my son had a problem with saying the "er" at the end of cracker for a while... lol thank goodness he never said it outside the house!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• DH has to go away 4x a year for a week each for classes for his job - to make it easier to explain to our toddler, I tell her he's at school. so last night she says -" Where'd Daddy go?" I said he's at school, to which she replied to me "Sissy home, where'd Daddy go?" I said again, he's at school. Then she says "No lie Mommy.. thats bad." haha she thought since her older sister was home from school that Daddy should be too.
    bluerubychick

Answer by bluerubychick at 12:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Last night when I was getting my 2yo ready for bed, I sneezed and instead of saying a heartwarming, "bless you Mommy!" like she usually does...
    she told me that my sneeze was "Too loud! You're gonna wake up Mama & PopPop (her grandparents)".
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 12:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I was talking on the phone with my daughter about a lamp I was looking at. I described it to her and said, "OMG it has your name written all over it." She said, "No it has "call your insurance company cause your house is ashes" written all over it!" LOL !!!! I love that girl!
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My husband asked our 22-mo-old daughter yesterday whether there's anyone she loves more than daddy. She nodded. He acted hurt and asked who she loves more than daddy. She said, "Boobie."
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011