What annoys you the most about your boss?

i hate it that she pretends to listen and turns every complaint around like it is your fault.

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 12:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm not working right now, but I'll tell ya about my last boss. I worked in ladies shoes at a department store, and this woman was insane. First, she acted as though selling ladies shoes was the most important thing in the world - to the point that she didn't care if anyone was sick or anyone's kids were sick - we HAD to be there. And second, she'd say all the time "I don't like to micro-manage, dahling" (yes, she really called us all dahling), and then she'd be over our shoulders all day telling us where to go and what to do. We were all good at our jobs, but she treated us as if we just showed up that day for the first time.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2011