Do you think twice about what youre going to buy or just buy it?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• Depends on what it is. For bigger, more expensive purchases, I do my research and shop around before I actually buy anything. For things like shoes, clothes, etc, I usually just buy it. When it comes to things for my kids, I just buy it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Depends on what it is. Essentials, no, but anything that is not absolutely necessary, yes. Times are tough and we just don't have money to burn.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I usually plan what I am going to buy in advance and price things out. Some things like kids clothes, my clothes, and little things like that I just buy. But anything bigger I plan out.

Answer by gemgem at 12:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I usually think 6 times before an impulse buy.

Essential house hold items, i do not. But, if it's something i don't need, but want, i certainly give it good thought before buying it. I always remember the saying "If you kind of like it at the store, you will hate it when you go home" This really rings true to me. I try not to buy anything i am not completely in love with. Ill only consider buying it if i am completely in love with whatever the item it is.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am a very indecisive person sometimes. I have to research and research and price and read reviews for ANY major purchase, necessary or just something I want. I also compare clothes and shoes for myself or DH, and I try to buy the best I can for the kids. Now when it comes to fabric... I can't be held responsible for what comes home with me then! lol I would buy the whole store if I had the money- there are so many fabrics I love and I have TONS of ideas for quilts.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I think about 400 times. I'm such a hesitant shopper. Most of the time I don't buy something that I love (usually because I'm so cheap) and I end up thinking about it and thinking about it and regretting it...not fun!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Money's tight right now so, I have to watch what I spend. No, extra right now but, I'm thrifty so, I usually buy it on sale.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 12:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm super cheap. My husband hates it. I won't buy anything we don't absolutley need - he's got to talk me into those purchases and then we probably won't get it that trip, we'll probably wait until the next paycheck and have put extra money back for whatever it was.
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am frugal. I think before I buy. Sometimes I overthink. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I always shop around and think it over. It's better to wait it out, no sale is ever that good that you're actually missing out. Unless it's like clearance things that are pretty much handled and not worth as much. Our economy isn't great and you never know where the future is going.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2011