Funniest thing your kid has mispronounced lately

sammy would say pussy instead of percy --my brothers thought it was the funniest thing when he would say "i want percy mommy"

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 12:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL that is great. My son says sidewerds instead of sideways.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• lol my 2 yr old daughter says Cock! instead of Clock lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my 13 month old is learning how to say everything. her oldest's sisters name is Lily and she calls her "yiyi" LOL its so funny to hear her say it. my 26 month old cant say water yet so she says "wa-wer"
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• @navajo my 2 year old replaces cock for "sock" lol and my 4 year old did the exact same thing when she was 2
    tnm786

• HAHA! My daughter can't pronounce the "S" sound. So if she steps in something she'll inform me that she has a "dirty cock".

a lot of people will probably think that's inappropriate, but hey she can't help it. haha.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 12:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my daughter is 9 and was singing ricky martin 's livin lavida loca , instead of premonition she said preposition
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My son says 'gank you' instead of Thank you, it is cute. And he says 'oyt-meal' instead of oatmeal.
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My Son sings "I got the whole world in my "Pants", I got the whole wide world in my "Pants"! I keep correcting him but he still sings it like it's supposed to be like that! LOL! Also Octopus is O'Puts!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• my DH used to have a speech impediment where he couldn't say the letter R properly. He'd replace an R sound with a W sound,kinda like Elmer Fudd - so his parents were very embarassed when they took him to a nice place for dinner and he didn't have his own fork and threw a fit about it. Having your kid scream "I wanna fowk!" doesn't sound good out of context!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My 3-year old son says "pussy" instead of Percy too - it cracks up my roommate to no end!
    He also says "alligator" instead of "elevator" and I think it's the cutest thing in the world. He recently started trying really hard to say it properly, and he'll go "aw-wiv-vayt-tor!!" and over pronounce every part.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011