28 week pregnant ladies..

how much and how often do you eat?

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 12:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I still only eat lunch and dinner with a few healthy snacks in between. But I have been gaining weight pretty rapidly. 6 pounds in 4.5 weeks. I guess I need to start walking again.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I remember the last trimester was when I was the most hungry but that is because the baby goes through some growth spurts and needs you to provide him/her with extra calories
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am 26 weeks pregant and feel like I am eating all the time! Luckily, I am craving mostly healthy things, but I always eat breakfast, then a snack between breakfast and lunch, then lunch and then another snack between lunch and dinner. My snacks are usually a piece of fruit or a yogurt. It depends on how hungry I am and how big the meal before was. But if I try not to eat, OMG I start to really feel like crap, so I quit putting my hunger feelings aside and have a glass of water, if that doesn't take care of it, I give in and eat something!
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm 20 weeks, not 28 weeks, but I eat 5 or 6 times a day. I eat about a fist sized "meal" those times. Toward the end of my pregnancies, I get to the "smoothie" stage, when I eat 3 or 4 times a day and have a smoothie once or twice a day. It seems like it is all that will fit at that point.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 6:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2011