Based on this, what do you think of me?

I live in a single wide trailer (not a modular) with 2 bedrooms and 2 children and 1 on the way. I drive a 2009 cadillac cts.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That you're going to be a bit crowded soon.

And that you should know there's a recall on the CTS... check out the Cadillac website.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• That you are and will be even busier in the coming months, where you live and what you drive, does not in any way, make me thing anything in particular of you.

Answer by older at 1:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Things are about to get crowded but that is going to happen to me too and I live in a house.
    tinaandavasmom

Answer by tinaandavasmom at 1:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Unless you were missing a bunch of teeth, letting ur kids eat dirt in the front yard, you said ain't every other sentence, and walked everywhere barefoot then I wouldn't call you trailer trash. Based on what you've said so far it sounds like you're just a mother with 2 kids and one on the way.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You sound like a busy momma who could use a bigger house! Congrats on your soon-to-be new arrival!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i think back to when i wondered what mortgages were like on those things.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 1:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• your related to my husband, lol, his family is HUGE! and they really like trailer homes probably because around here you can own a hundred acres and a trailer for less then a big house on a single lot. And the car was bought with the tax return. :)
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You are driving a gaz guzzler?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• gas
    tasches

• it dosent matter what you have what matter is that are you happy
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 4:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2011