What should i do?

We live in a small two bedroom apt with my 14 y old son, when we moved in here last year my husband and i discuss that we would find a more suitable place when we get our income tax. now we receive our income tax he's giving me signal that he doesn't wan to move. I just call a real estate to schedule an appt to view an apartment he said why the heck they ask so much question and where the heck is this place? i am so fed up and i said you know what forget it we'll stay here cause i am not looking anymore. the reason why i want to move is we have no closet space he has a lot of clothes and so do i our livingroom is so small it can barely hold four people. so im really frustrated please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If you want to move its been my experience to just go find a place and get a truck and start moving. He will get over it.

Answer by gemgem at 1:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You have two choices. Move or get rid of stuff. Either way it's going to be a bother.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I agree with gemgem- get a truck, find a place, and start moving! He'll get on board once he sees how much bigger and more space you guys will have.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• move
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 1:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Get rid of some of his clothes or things that aren't necessary.

Or this is what I would do. I would just go apartment hunting by myself and when I found out the right one then I would tell him to come look at it.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2011