What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?

mine is seeing her move so much she shakes my belly and makes it jolt lol. : ]
i can't wait to meet her!
13 weeks to go<3

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 1:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I loved the feeling of life moving around inside of me..for me that is just amazing that there is another person bouncing around inside of another person. There is also the cravings and eating a little extra food
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Feeling baby kick too. And knowing I'm playing a huge part in making another human being.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• nothing at all if you ask me , i cant wait till the baby is here i hate being pregnant.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• feeling the baby move!!
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 1:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• NO PERIODS!!! Loved it! Mine are irregular anyway (or were, pre-preg), so it was a pain never knowing when it was going to show, and VERY nice not to have to worry about it at all.

I also liked not shedding with my first. I usually shed like a dog, so it was nice, too, not finding my hair all over everything.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My Favorite thing when I was pregnant was when I got bigger I didn't have to do nothing my ex husband did everything that was the best part..LOVED IT
    Jaylynsmommy

Answer by Jaylynsmommy at 1:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My favorite part when I was pregnant was feeling my baby move around and kick.The best feeling ever!!! :)
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 2:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• The fact that I can blame being lazy on being pregnant.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Mine is how my boyfriend treats me and is always worried about me and the baby its so cute. I love that u dont have a rag ither : )
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I loved knowing there was a little future human being inside of me, and feeling them move. I loved being able to eat more, too...
    cookincat743

Answer by cookincat743 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2011