Does this frustrate you?

One thing that really irks me is when I take the time to answer a question and the person who asks decides to delete it. Especially when I am giving a heartfelt answer, it's make me wonder why I bother sometimes.

You don't have to like every answer, but even answers you don't agree with can have some valid points. I know they will give me something to think about on occasion.

I have no clue why, but today it just really got under my skin LOL

luckysevenwow

Asked by luckysevenwow at 1:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sort of but I don't let anything I can control upset me, you must be having one of those days where everything irritates you, take it easy and relax for a while.

Answer by older at 1:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I see where you're coming from though I think a thumbs down is worse. I mean, we are all just stating our opinions. What works for one of us doesn't mean that is true for all. Dont let it get to you and have fun.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 1:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Oh, me too. The strength of this site lies in us sharing our opinions and hearing each other . . . . hugs.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i didnt think it was possible to for the OP to delete an answer? its possible to report it and then cafemom will remove it if necessary. you can delete your own answer, though.

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Older-I'm actually in a good mood, but like I said for some reason today it irked me....just that, nothing else.

chgomom- I agree I see so many thumbs down for a difference of opinions it ridiculous. I have only ever given one and that was because the person who answered was beyond rude.

Imomma- thanks for the hug, who can't use those?
    luckysevenwow

Comment by luckysevenwow (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• tnm786...it was the whole question, not just the answer.
    luckysevenwow

Comment by luckysevenwow (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• oh okay, yes then that would bother me and it has happened to me before also.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Ditto. I have gone back to read some of the responses after I've answered and couldn't find the post. It's frustrating when it's no longer there.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2011