Do you buy bottled water?

wishbearmom

Asked by wishbearmom at 1:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I buy it for my son, only because he asked me to, but otherwise I would never buy it, our tap water is great.

Answer by older at 1:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Nope
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 1:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Used to, not anymore. We only have 1 case of the cheap store brand kind in the garage in case something happens with our city's supply.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I do for work though at home we use tap. It's just not necessary and so much as been proven it's not worth the cost.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 1:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• yes I do. I buy crystal light too... it keeps me from drinking too much coffee and is portable..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Our tap water is very hard and tastes terrible so yes we drink a lot of bottled water, but we do recycle each and every bottle.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• yes b/c our water taste funny and plus my son will drink it if its in the bottle he thinks he is a big boy
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 1:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Sometimes when it's on sale and I'm going somewhere I need to bring several bottles of water - like an amusement park or a picnic. But for at home - no, we have well water and it tastes great!

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Yes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Nope. City water is better regulated, anyway, and I don't see the point in paying for something I get free (we have no problems with taste where we are). I might buy some every now and then just for the bottles, but I'll refill them from the tap.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011