Has anyone tried this?

Fetilaid. I have been on it for a month now, AF did arrive exactly on schedule, so at least that worked as it has never ever been on schedule. I am just looking for some honest to goodness answers not the websites answers as we have been TTC for five years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• We TTC#1 for 8 years, and although I've been on A LOT of stuff, I've never taken fetilaid. But I wanted to wish you good luck and baby dust!
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Sorry I have no info on this but I have a suggestion though. 5 years is a long time, you might be obsessing about getting pregnant without realizing you are, the mind is a complex thing and it can prevent you from conceiving sometimes. I think you should focus on something you really like, or maybe get a pet and focus your attention on a cute puppy or something that makes you happy.  My daughter was obsessed after months and months of tying artificial insemination, I got her a 2 month puppy and a month later she was pregnant. Something to think about......

Answer by older at 1:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• By the way the same exact thing happened to me, it took me 5 years to get pregnant the first time, until my dad gave me a newborn Pomeranian puppy, and a month later, I was pregnant too.

Answer by older at 1:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• thank you both. Older, unfortunately, I have a puppy and a cat. they keep me pretty busy, like you said. This past year especially i haven't been obsessing because my husband and I have both been dealing with deaths in the family so TTC was put on the burner. But thank you for your encouragement!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I haven't used Fertilaid but did use MacaSure (both Dh and I) and I was pregnant within 2 1/2 months! We had been TTC for 9 years and did get pregnant on our own last March and m/c in June so we decided to try something to see if it helped! I think it did! I m/c our second pregnancy as well so we are TTC again as of last month (January) so we are back on MacaSure again and hope that this will help us again :) Best of luck to you too!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011