How close to labour

have you been pooping a lot right before you gave birth? Is it a natural way for you body to get rid of all that stuff? I've been goint to the bathroom twice a day and being very noaseated and tired for the last 5 days. I am only 10 days away from my due date,so I guess I am ready. I lost my mucus plug 5 days ago and since then my contractions started coming and getting stronger,but not to close enough to go to the hospital. They don't go way,the stop for a while and come back,day or night. So I am just wondering,if pooping is another sign of labour? How soon did you go into labour,after you had some real signs. We started have sex as well,to speed up my contractions. I heard it helped lots of women,so we'll see if it helps me.

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Good luck! Yes, in the few days before the big day, your bosy will try to empty itself to prepare. Sounds like you will be heading to the hospital soon. Last chance to pack your bags!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Sex isn't what helps your body "ripen" for labor, but the sperm does. =)

I don't know about most of what you posted, as I've been induced with labor every time. Though my body would start mini contractions on it's own then it would stop. I never had to make several bathroom trips or felt nausea like symptoms.

GL!
    Anonymous

• I had prodormal labor for 3 or 4 weeks before it was the real thing. It also caused me to be on the toilet a lot. :) The contractions would continue from early afternoon until early the next morning and then fade away. They continued to get stronger, longer, and closer together the closer I got to my actual due date. It is all part of your body preparing to do what it is designed for!! :D Hang in there, relax and rest as much as possible. The big day will be here soon enough!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Im not sure but good luck!
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 17, 2011